Statue Iron Studios- Justice League ( Batman Tactical suit )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TauroAldebaran

Freakalicious
Reaction score
h_4.jpg

https://www.ironstudios.com.br/justice-league/art-scale-1-10/jl-batman

Hey ...look it that ...its Night Owl! Lol!

Hate that DC/WB made Bats look like Night Owl. Go figure ....

batmanniteowl.png

But wasn't it the case that that particular incarnation of Night Owl was in fact a parody of Batman in the first place?

But wasn't it the case that that particular incarnation of Night Owl was in fact a parody of Batman in the first place?

No, the Watchmen were conceived as parallels to the Charlton Comics characters created mostly by Joe Gill and Steve Ditko. Nite Owl's goggle look and gadgetry prowess originate from Blue Beetle. I'm sure Alan Moore weaved in some nods to Batman, but I think the misconception that Nite Owl is Batman comes from the Crime Syndicate's Owlman being redesigned to look more like Nite Owl in modern comics.

No, the Watchmen were conceived as parallels to the Charlton Comics characters created mostly by Joe Gill and Steve Ditko. Nite Owl's goggle look and gadgetry prowess originate from Blue Beetle. I'm sure Alan Moore weaved in some nods to Batman, but I think the misconception that Nite Owl is Batman comes from the Crime Syndicate's Owlman being redesigned to look more like Nite Owl in modern comics.

Kudos on the background knowledge. You sir, are a nerd! LOL!

We are all nerds here, so be proud! :D

Back