Complete ? 1/6 List of "High End" (no Hasbro) ANH Figures as of 10-31-17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_IMPoor

Super Freak
Reaction score
So yesterday was MY 40th Anniversary of Star Wars. That's right. For all you young pups out there, movies were in the theaters a Lot longer back in the day and this little sci-fi/fantasy film stuck around in my neighboring town for months and months. May release...didn't see until my birthday.

So I got to thinking and put together this list. Looking for another few sets of eyes to verify. I have 35 unique characters that have been created across 4 companies, with 2 more likely. I don't have near as many of these as I'd like, but all in all, 35 is do-able.
Untitled2.jpg

Please let my know what I'm missing, and discuss. Where does this list go from here. With SS almost petering out, an increasing movie selection to choose from, how close is ANH to being done? Will HT step up and start doing "2nd tier" characters, or do they just finish 1-upping SS on already released characters. Lets have some fun. We know Hans head is weird. We know no R2 is perfect yet. Have some fun discussing ANH in here and celebrate with me. But let's make sure that list is right too. I might win the lottery tonight.

Re: Complete ? 1/6 List of "High End" (no Hasbro) ANH Figures as of 10-31-17

Can you post smaller pics? I can almost read these.

Lol. Shoot. I'll have to fix it in a bit. Kinda anticlimactic now. I'm limited in my editing ability at work. Just thought I could insert a pic of the Excel file and be off.

After that fail of a start, the list is readable now. Defer to 1st post for the point.

Great List. I only collect OT 1/6 figures, and my main focus in ANH, my favorite film. I am really hoping that HT gets around to updating some of SS figures. Here is my wish list:
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Tusken Raider
Greedo
Death Star Trooper
Gonk Droid
Sandtrooper Sergeant
Imperial Commander
TIE Pilot

I’d also be ok with a Jawa, but to me the SS 2 pack is fine.

The only other figure I can think of that needs a release is Ponda Baba.

You have 8 farmboy Luke's?!!
So what exactly is that list of?

The list is of unique ANH characters across the 4 manufacturers because I was wondering if you had 1 of everybody different, who would be covered, and start the discussion on how many more are likely to be made. The numbers are just what order the Hot Toys came out in. It's just a personal xl file I copied and pasted. That's why it's abbreviated (poorly) and not so pretty. I figured it had enough though for folks to see if it was correct and complete.

I have a medicom Vader and Stormie (but maybe they're RotJ).
I think there was an Enterbay Luke and Medicom TIE pilot too.
And there are KO Sideshow troopers if they count.

Also just saw this:
luke-stormtrooper-power-of-the-force-jumbo-vintage-kenner-actionfigur-star-wars-30-cm_GG80801_2_.jpg

Back