Patient Zero second chance!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this just an insanely cruel April fools joke?

Link doesn't work, just takes you back to the old page...

That's one DESPERATE way to promote your site, and try to get people to notice it. :lol:lol:lol

Unless we are just unfortunate and too late? :lol

Just mean but funny. :lol With SS now doing that express update this would be one. Gotta think about that. :D

April Fools!!!

Thought I'd save everyone else the effort of looking for the next 12 hours.

Now I heard Bob actually has 5 Dead up right now...

Now I'm okay with SS doing their own April fools jokes, but this one seems a bit extra dicky coming from a separate site.

This was such a missed opportunity... I would have believed a Subject 5 2nd Chance, but not a Patient Zero... though if they could cough up those Exclusive Cigarette Smoking Man figues just a couple of months ago, anything is possible....

Last edited:
nash said:
That's one DESPERATE way to promote your site, and try to get people to notice it.

you mean posting something on your own website is in some way promoting your own web site? I'm pretty sure most people would already have to be viewing the site to see its news posts.

Man Chad, I've never met anyone more set on saying negative things than you.

you mean posting something on your own website is in some way promoting your own web site? I'm pretty sure most people would already have to be viewing the site to see its news posts.

Man Chad, I've never met anyone more set on saying negative things than you.

doe this mean you don't have any for sale ?:monkey2 :monkey2

Back