1/6 Hot Toys replacements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewjeff2006

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I really don't know if I'm in the right place if I am maybe you guys can help me out. I recently had a replacement figure sent to me from Sideshow , the shipper was opened and taped again. I called sideshow and they said they inspect the replacement figures before they send them out . Just wondering if this had happened to anyone before. Or did I just get a returned item from someone else. Thanks . I have yet to inspect the item but I think if you pay so much money for a figure you should be the first to open it .. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the figure is still in new condition I wouldn’t be too upset.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd rather have my figure verified to be pristine rather than deal with the possibility of defects later.

Of course they opened it for an inspection. Nobody wants to send a replacement which is (again) damaged, that's no good to anybody. You should send a thanks note to them.

I really don't know if I'm in the right place if I am maybe you guys can help me out. I recently had a replacement figure sent to me from Sideshow , the shipper was opened and taped again. I called sideshow and they said they inspect the replacement figures before they send them out . Just wondering if this had happened to anyone before. Or did I just get a returned item from someone else. Thanks . I have yet to inspect the item but I think if you pay so much money for a figure you should be the first to open it .. [emoji3]

Wow. People complain about total crap.

Of course they opened it for an inspection. Nobody wants to send a replacement which is (again) damaged, that's no good to anybody. You should send a thanks note to them.

Will do!!

Back