Dragon Ball Z Super Master Stars Piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just came across these statues/figures from Banpresto called Super Master Stars Piece and I was wondering if anyone here has them and would know where to get one at a reasonable price. I really want the version 04 of Vegeta and Goku but I don't want to pay the $300 bucks or above that scammers are paying for it. Anywhere I can still get these for the original price?

Here's a link to the one from BBTS. I hate that I missed out on this.

Check Boxlunch.com and Hottopic.com. Also Gamestop.com carries them. Also Entertainmentearth.com. Lots of places carry them.

Check Boxlunch.com and Hottopic.com. Also Gamestop.com carries them. Also Entertainmentearth.com. Lots of places carry them.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, man. Both boxlunch and EE had it for the original price. I even ended up deciding to get Goku as well.

bbts.com also carries them. You can also find them on Amazon.

Unfortunately they are sold out on both those places, but thanks anyway.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, man. Both boxlunch and EE had it for the original price. I even ended up deciding to get Goku as well.

Unfortunately they are sold out on both those places, but thanks anyway.
which one are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I got the Goku and Vegeta, but they use this annoying foot thing as the stand. The figure is so tall and heavy that the foot stand is not secure enough to hold it up. Anybody know got their stand to work or use a custom stand?

I got the Goku and Vegeta, but they use this annoying foot thing as the stand. The figure is so tall and heavy that the foot stand is not secure enough to hold it up. Anybody know got their stand to work or use a custom stand?

My Smsp goku keep falling even using the foot stand [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anybody know of a place to order a SMSP Manga dimentions Vegeta for around retail??

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Try a wooden popsicle stick. Sounds silly but it works. This is when I tried it for the first time. Then I used wood stainer on the sticks. I'm sure it would be better to just cut the stick into smaller pieces and put a piece under each foot but I got lazy.
20281366c97e147042d66b038309b856.jpg

Does anybody know of a place to order a SMSP Manga dimentions Vegeta for around retail??

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks
EBay is your best bet. You can also try aliexpress. I've ordered a few genuine figures from sellers on there. Shipping takes like 10 years, j/k, about 2-3weeks but feels like 10 years. Make sure you check the description though because they sell a bunch of knock offs on aliexpress too.

This is the first I've seen of these. Trunks and Gohan look boss!!

I love the cell shading effects.

They look great!
Can they please keep them in same scale thou!?
Seems just all wrong when display them together...sad

Just added Grandista SS Goku manga dimensions to the manga dimensions collection. Now I'm just waiting on Grandista manga dimensions Vegeta & Goku black almong with SS4 Goku SMSP manga dimensions.[emoji3]
6f5a9de06dc094fca5c71d0248c741fb.jpg

Last edited:
I collect this line as well as a few of the Grandista line. I have the majority of the MSP line, just missing a couple like SSJ Trunks.

I have the larger Super Master Stars Piece Vegeta, but still need the Goku.

I really like the line and have a few. I only have one super master stars though, the super saiyan vegeta. The grandista line is fantastic as well, which is basically a rebranded master stars piece line. I love all the banpresto dragon ball stuff

I?ve been collecting the banpresto dbz figures. Mostly any I find cool. Love the sculpts

I?ve been collecting the banpresto dbz figures. Mostly any I find cool. Love the sculpts

i prefer the smaller Chou series (the one where everyone standing for the poster), Sculptor series or the Ginyu Dramatic Showcase which has good balance between size, sculpt, paint & pose. The bigger ones tend to feel abit bland and many times less accurate.

Dang, I didn't realize this post was brought back from the dead. I posted my pic on here years ago lol. I have every non-reissued SMSP manga dimensions DBZ figure from Banpresto along with every X-plus gigantic series DBZ/Super figure(Beerus, ssbss Goku, etc.). I Had quite a few DBZ statues also but sold most of them and kept only all my Buu Statues(Buu is my all time Fave Dragon Ball character) OI Studios Kid buu & Super Buu, Hunter Studios Fat Buu, So White studio Super Buu and Super Buu meets Gohan(forgot the name of studio). Its been a while since I've purchased these figs though because I got into Hot Toys[emoji19].

Back