What is your greatest film ending scene?(it could involve end credits or not)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now there are a lot of great endings out there...tons...for me it was the Heston POTA and BTPOTA films...back in the day(and I saw these in the theaters) these were heavy powerful endings...again, there are lots of endings that were great

First thing that comes to mind is Chinatown. I also really love the ending to Miller's Crossing.

Oh sorry, I meant Star Wars. I got disoriented for a second.

Planet of the Apes.

Original - Greatest
Remake - Pretty Good.

Honorable - The Mist. Kick in the nuts. And the raving religious lady was right, as soon as the child died the mist lifted.....

again there are so many endings I liked...I started typing like 20 films...had to stop...so for now heston POTAs is it

The conclusive duel between Blondie, Tuco and Angel Eyes from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

The conclusive duel between Blondie, Tuco and Angel Eyes from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
A great one. In terms of westerns, Shane, High Noon, Unforgiven, and the Man Who Shot Liberty Valence also have great endings. Westerns may have the greatest percentage of great endings of all genres.

Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1993)

Godzilla vs Destroyer

Godzilla 2000

(final scenes + credits)

I'm gonna proceed this slowly by category...again too many great film endings out there...for WESTERNS I loved the Endings of The Wild Bunch, The Shootist,shane and The Searchers, Butch cassidy and SK, MCcabe n mrs miller, High plain drifter....FOR SCI FI..BR,I did like the first 4 Alien endings, Terminators had great ones,ET and Close Encounters , The first War of the Worlds,The Thing(all of em), The Predator films had good ones i thought........to be continued

A great one. In terms of westerns, Shane, High Noon, Unforgiven, and the Man Who Shot Liberty Valence also have great endings. Westerns may have the greatest percentage of great endings of all genres.

All great movies with great endings. Unforgiven's is legendary. Shane and High Noon are two of my favourite American westerns, period.

I'm gonna proceed this slowly by category...again too many great film endings out there...for WESTERNS I loved the Endings of The Wild Bunch, The Shootist,shane and The Searchers, Butch cassidy and SK, MCcabe n mrs miller, High plain drifter....FOR SCI FI..BR,I did like the first 4 Alien endings, Terminators had great ones,ET and Close Encounters , The first War of the Worlds,........to be continued

More great endings, especially The Shootist's which was emotional on multiple levels (with it being John Wayne's final appearance in film).

More great endings, especially The Shootist's which was emotional on multiple levels (with it being John Wayne's final appearance in film).
I actually cried in the theater when I saw it...music was perfect

Back