• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hard Hero Sculptures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You go Ed!!!!! Let us know what you get...I keep checking out that Daredevil piece......but my gut says to hold out and see what SS comes up with.

Thanks. Statue forum doesn't allow these kinds of threads unless you pay 50.00 for an adamantium account.:rolleyes: I have NO castle. Just a 5 bedroom century old victorian that my wife loves and I pay for.:rotfl It's a money pit!

great time to start collecting these...it is still a young line...im thinking of it also..such great pieces they already done and they keep going better and better..the new stuff is amazing

just let me know what you are getting rid of at rock bottom prices....
sjason.gif

you really can't go wrong with HH statues. I've been lucky enough to get signed Artist proofs of a few (including the Red Iron Fist variant) and they just get more impressive with each new release.

However be warned........once you get one you'll find that you have to get them all!!!!:lol

This is the Red Iron fist. HH have just done a great job with this....

DSC00273.jpg

the base
DSC00275.jpg

I really like Hard Hero's style, I started out collecting their Transformers busts and Full Size Statues and they were awesome as well. I don't think their is a product they've put out that can be considered 'bad'.

I've brought a few from them and I've never had any problems whatsoever with flaws or imperfections etc. Their quality control is excellent:D

Back