• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Inflames/R.E.D. Mark Ninja Storm 1/6 ****shi Naruto Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacycmc

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all.....I am looking for the following Inflames/R.E.D. Mark Ninja Storm 1/6 ****shi figure:

15.jpg

I have been looking for this figure for quite some time...unfortunately I was late to the game and had never seen Naruto when this figure initially came out, and well now they are a pain to find at an affordable price. I unfortunately can't afford eBay pricing (anywhere from $350-$700 which is nuts). I found one in Singapore for right at $200, but they will only sell locally so won't ship to US. *cries* I found another on a chinese market, but the checkout page is all in chinese and cannot be converted, so I have no clue how to complete checkout and ensure my item is shipping to me. I thought about using a proxy, but read that sometimes the stores on the site will have their stock listed incorrectly, so my concern is if I got through a proxy, pay for the item, then the store is out of stock, will I get a full refund, store credit (gross), or what.....

Anyway, so just trying to find other buying options. I will also take ANY and all advice on how to increase my search net to improve my chances of landing one of these figures. I have posted wanted posts on Reddit, in MyMFC, MyAnimeShelf, here, and refresh Ebay almost daily. If you know of another site or method I welcome your thoughts and ideas. If you help lead me to one of these fine figures, then I will be ETERNALLY grateful and will from this day forth refer to you as Master....

Thanks in advance...Master!! :D

***UPDATE***

Found him...thanks!!

Back