Custom Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfiguremovies

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wish I could take credit for this, but you know this was a set that was just offered. I saw it and knew it was a must have. Here's where I purchased mine: https://www.ekiahobbies.com/mis-x11-1-6-custom-bat-girl-accessory/

I used a TBL/Phcen Pain Killer Jane body and a red headed head sculpt I already had. Took lots of corn starch to get the tight black body suit on. Take a look and let me know what you think.

DSC06406 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06404 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06403 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I wasn't aware of this set, it looks nice. Was thinking of making a Batgirl, will have to keep this in mind.

Looks nothing like the character. Her costume was armored plates in the game, and here it is all just leather and cloth. Sad how cheap they chose to go with this.

Now that looks like a realistic Batgirl. Great work. I do not have the patience or the bravery to try and fit one of these spungy Phicen bodies into a suit like that. Using the muscular Jane body really makes the difference. Also, Action Man head + Max Steel body = Awesome Robin! Once I found that Mattel had used double jointed knees and elbows on some of their Max Steel figures I began trying all sorts of bashes. Only problem, too short. I tried a Wolverine bash but Robin is perfect. Awesome work as always.

I wasn't aware of this set, it looks nice. Was thinking of making a Batgirl, will have to keep this in mind.
You'll be glad you did.
She kind of looks like the Batgirl from the Birds of Prey TV show.
So true bro.

Now that looks like a realistic Batgirl. Great work. I do not have the patience or the bravery to try and fit one of these spungy Phicen bodies into a suit like that. Using the muscular Jane body really makes the difference. Also, Action Man head + Max Steel body = Awesome Robin! Once I found that Mattel had used double jointed knees and elbows on some of their Max Steel figures I began trying all sorts of bashes. Only problem, too short. I tried a Wolverine bash but Robin is perfect. Awesome work as always.

Thanks brother and good eye on seeing the breakdown on Robin. You called it 100% correctly.
Here's a few more pics.
DSC06412 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06407 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06408 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06409 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06410 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06411 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06413 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06414 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06415 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06416 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06417 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06418 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Thanks for sharing pics only other option is dc direct to kitbash her or wait for her movie release.

How flexible is the material of the helmet? Is it hard plastic or soft rubber et?
It sturdy on top but not real hard. The lower is pretty soft. It hugs her head well.
Thanks for sharing pics only other option is dc direct to kitbash her or wait for her movie release.

Yeah I did that, but you really cannot use everything from the DC Direct figure because it's 13" tall so the suit will not work. The boots look horrible. I did do a custom and the only thing I could use was the head. Which has kinda of a dead eye look. I guess that's why I jump on this one. I highly recommend it.

Get the parts you want now. It just went up on Toy Anxiety
https://toyanxiety.com/search.php?search_query=+Batgirl

Back