Hey, from Scotland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Highlander

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Gav from Scotland.

I'm brand new to the hobby. I've been admiring 1/6 figures for about 6 months now! My interest mainly is in collection Star Wars & Aliens but have some interest in other lines too. I decided last week to dive in head first and I went on a wee bit of a spending spree! in the past 6 days or so I've bought the following 1/6 figures;

Hot Toys Captain Dallas
Hot Toys Kane
Pre ordered Hot Toys Ripley
All the USMC (loose) - looking to upgrade to heads and want to complete the squad - I know, good luck right!!
Alien Big Chap
Alien 30th Anniversary
Blackbox Alien Eggs x 4
Blackbox H.R. Giger with Alien skull and egg

Custom Predator, he looks amazing.

Sideshow Palpatine and Emperor twin pack
Sideshow Imperial Stormtrooper x 1, I will get more!
Hot Toys Han & Chewie
Hot Toys Princess Leia Episode IV version
Hot Toys Luke Episode IV version
Hot Toys Yoda
Hot Toys Obi Wan
Hot Toys Darth Vader
R2D2
C3PO
Boba Fett, the one where he is away to die (maybe :wink1:)
Custom Boba Fett
Pre ordered Grand MOff tarkin
Jazz Inc Death Star Deluxe Dioarama V2 X2, Tantive Entry Way Deluxe, Emperor Throne Room all for my detolfs

Spiderman, couldn't tell you what version, but its cool lol and comes with an etched custom stand
Superman Christopher Reeve version with custom Tony Mei suit and diorama
Indiana Jones with leather upgrades, MJ Choi sculpt head and pretty cool diorama

Mezza Thundercats 1/4
Liono
Cheetara
Panthro
Tygra
Mumra small
Mumra large

Threezero Game of thones

Pre ordered Daennerys
Jamie Lanister
The Hound

Blitzaway Ghostbusters Deluxe set.

I think that is all......, I did buy some 1/6 facehuggers and chestbursters from ebay, and some smaller eggs. Oh and a facehugger victim and some extras for the marines, trousers and some other stuff.

PHEW, that took longer to list than I thought.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Gavin!
wavesmile.gif

Daaayum! You're collection is off to a good start! :rock

Hi! thanks mate, I think so too. Im looking forward to buying more Star wars and GOT figures in the coming months

Hi, I'm Gav from Scotland.

I'm brand new to the hobby. I've been admiring 1/6 figures for about 6 months now! My interest mainly is in collection Star Wars & Aliens but have some interest in other lines too. I decided last week to dive in head first and I went on a wee bit of a spending spree! in the past 6 days or so I've bought the following 1/6 figures;

Hot Toys Captain Dallas
Hot Toys Kane
Pre ordered Hot Toys Ripley
All the USMC (loose) - looking to upgrade to heads and want to complete the squad - I know, good luck right!!
Alien Big Chap
Alien 30th Anniversary
Blackbox Alien Eggs x 4
Blackbox H.R. Giger with Alien skull and egg

Custom Predator, he looks amazing.

Sideshow Palpatine and Emperor twin pack
Sideshow Imperial Stormtrooper x 1, I will get more!
Hot Toys Han & Chewie
Hot Toys Princess Leia Episode IV version
Hot Toys Luke Episode IV version
Hot Toys Yoda
Hot Toys Obi Wan
Hot Toys Darth Vader
R2D2
C3PO
Boba Fett, the one where he is away to die (maybe :wink1:)
Custom Boba Fett
Pre ordered Grand MOff tarkin
Jazz Inc Death Star Deluxe Dioarama V2 X2, Tantive Entry Way Deluxe, Emperor Throne Room all for my detolfs

Spiderman, couldn't tell you what version, but its cool lol and comes with an etched custom stand
Superman Christopher Reeve version with custom Tony Mei suit and diorama
Indiana Jones with leather upgrades, MJ Choi sculpt head and pretty cool diorama

Mezza Thundercats 1/4
Liono
Cheetara
Panthro
Tygra
Mumra small
Mumra large

Threezero Game of thones

Pre ordered Daennerys
Jamie Lanister
The Hound

Blitzaway Ghostbusters Deluxe set.

I think that is all......, I did buy some 1/6 facehuggers and chestbursters from ebay, and some smaller eggs. Oh and a facehugger victim and some extras for the marines, trousers and some other stuff.

PHEW, that took longer to list than I thought.

Name's Alex
A wee bit! Wish I could go on a wee bit of a spending spree like that! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Alex, haha yeah mate, maybe more than a wee bit. lol. Im thinking about getting the TMNT Dreamex collection including shredder, Casey Jones and Krang along with all the turtles, even though the turtles are not exactly how id like them to be.

Hey Alex, haha yeah mate, maybe more than a wee bit. lol. Im thinking about getting the TMNT Dreamex collection including shredder, Casey Jones and Krang along with all the turtles, even though the turtles are not exactly how id like them to be.

I can relate to the turtles not being how I want them to be in my case show wise. Everytime I just ask myself what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Im not sure what to do, get the dreamex ones or the ones that look better but are 1/4... tough decision.

I'd have say the 1/4 ones look like a keeper I'm not into them as figures so not the best person to ask but going off of what I know from my history with them and how they look think it's by neca right or are they by mondo? Either way the 1/4 ones look great.

Back