Who now owns the Millennium Falcon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Skywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Chewie is the sole owner now, right?

Or are they going to say it's Rey's ship now, with Chewie the co-owner/pilot.

I hope they make a point in saying that it's now CHEWBACCA'S Millennium Falcon.

These are the questions that keep me up at night...:lol

Haha! I genuinely would like to think that LFL will have the good sense to make it clear that it belongs to Chewie ... but I suspect Rey has the keys to the falcon now.

Great this is gonna keep me up now as well lol!

Rey, obviously. She doesn't even need Chewie. She can fly it by herself.

How is this even up for debate? Rey is the owner and Captain of the ship. Anakin/Luke's former lightsaber is now hers as well. As is Luke's former astromech R2-D2.

Get with the program nerds. Your old man grandpa Star Wars is dead....it's Rey's universe now!

This guy:

star-wars-was-full-of-cameos-photos-9.png

Rey and Finn stole it. Han was about to steal it back before hitting up an adventure. It was implied that they lost it. So this guy owns it, whether we see him again ever or not is a different story.

This guy:

star-wars-was-full-of-cameos-photos-9.png

Rey and Finn stole it. Han was about to steal it back before hitting up an adventure. It was implied that they lost it. So this guy owns it, whether we see him again ever or not is a different story.

I'm not sure Unkar Plutt will be in much shape to ever fly it after what Chewie did to him in that one deleted scene from TFA. ;)

Han had a secret love affair with the ice cream maker guy for many years, and left this to him in his will. Chewy will be devastated.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What the hell is that meatball and spaghetti thing sitting in the co-pilot seat?

Back