Bohemian Rhapsody (Dec 25th, 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread.

This came out yesterday.

I think Rami looks pretty spot on with Freddie.

rami-malek-freddie-mercury-bohemian-rhapsody.jpg

If Princes of the Universe doesn't get a play in this, I'll be very disappointed.

Last edited:
I hoped they'd cancel after what Cohen said. Too bad.
Def won't be watching it.

What did he say?
What did he say?

Wow, this forum is gettin' so empty there's an echo...

Never saw Borat or any of his films and I was pretty bummed when he was in for the role.
I just find him ungodly irritating... and I never saw any of his work lol
He's an awesome troll and good actor. I don't know why someone like you would hate him...
He used to make people very uncomfortable in such a funny way. Too bad those days are over.

Wow, this forum is gettin' so empty there's an echo...

Eh **** him anyway.

He may have a point about putting the darker stuff of Freddie's past in there, but it doesn't bother me if it's not in there. Killing him off half way through is retarded and it comes off as self serving for the rest of the band since it becomes about them.

Yeah, I heard that interview, and was also bummed to hear that it will probably be a sanitized, PC version of Mercury's life. And based on the other band members' approach to things, I suspect that is what we'll get. If you're going to do a Freddie Mercury biopic, best to give us the full picture of the man. It's possible they just want to reign in some of the more insane things. But whatever. Queen is one of my favorite bands, so I'll probably see it no matter what.

Come on, Snake. At least watch "Bruno", it's hysterical. :lol

Yeah, I heard that interview, and was also bummed to hear that it will probably be a sanitized, PC version of Mercury's life. And based on the other band members' approach to things, I suspect that is what we'll get. If you're going to do a Freddie Mercury biopic, best to give us the full picture of the man. It's possible they just want to reign in some of the more insane things.
I'm sure they'll find ways to **** it up.
I hate post-Mercury Queen. **** them!

I prefer borat than bruno

Borat is much funnier and jokes land much better,
Much better commentary on American culture and better plot.

Bruno has some awkward moments (non funny) where the joke doesnt land and focuses too much on the sex stuff

Borat from Beginning to end lands every joke perfectly

Back