ALIVE CUSTOMS - Hot Toys Batman Capes on eBay… Anyone Purchase One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was just looking on eBay at custom Hot Toys Batman capes and was curious if anyone here
has purchased from Alive Customs from Mexico?

They have the QS001, DX09 and DCEU Batman Capes, I am curious about the quality and
shipping time to the US on these capes… any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I have a non wired cape from them. It's nice but big lol
ffd06d22a6e5bf751644ac91197f60dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the price these Alive Custom Capes are being offered, I'd suggest you check out Jaxon's cape too before deciding to purchase. I find Jaxon's capes better cut and sewn, with better-draping material that doesn't look too thick. Many fellow freaks have purchased from him and they can attest to his capes' quality :)

For the price these Alive Custom Capes are being offered, I'd suggest you check out Jaxon's cape too before deciding to purchase. I find Jaxon's capes better cut and sewn, with better-draping material that doesn't look too thick. Many fellow freaks have purchased from him and they can attest to his capes' quality :)

Thanks for the info, I emailed Jaxon… so hopefully I hear back.
Put out a wanted thread for a Tony Mei QS001 Cape, but I know that is a long shot.

Buy some nice black fabric - about £5 / $7 - use the existing Hot Toys cape as a template and cut around it. Done.

Yeah… would rather have one of the best ones done here around the forum, and am willing to pay for it.

After what I spent on the figure itself, he deserves a better quality cape than I can provide doing it myself.

Don't put yourself down - you would be surprised what you might be able to accomplish.

I had never done it before but then I gave it a go and have made capes for all my figures.

Back