1/6 NEW Detolf Death Star V2 diorama!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the second to final prototype for the deluxe Death Star v2, unpainted. Also, LEDs and white plexi to follow.

It will be a kit that can work as a standalone or detolf diorama, machined from 2.5 and 4 mm solid aluminum.

We have updated the construction so that it is simple to assemble and disassemble but impossible to tip over or otherwise make it fall apart

80759cde48c9db2f3a8d85229f801f3d.jpg

bbdf0e581e855e4ac2856b772d3574a6.jpg

1c93aa5305e653b24e5af5887cfd96d9.jpg

Awesome, is it the exact same size as the previous ones, my deluxe doesn't fit with the top in my (probably 10-15 year old) older detolf.

I'm definitely down for at least the budget version though.

Awesome, is it the exact same size as the previous ones, my deluxe doesn't fit with the top in my (probably 10-15 year old) older detolf.

I'm definitely down for at least the budget version though.

It's going to be pretty close to the same size, but with a little bit more play so that it will fit in every iteration of the detolf

Around 39cm wide, 38cm high and 28 cm deep. With a little bit of play to make sure it fits in every detolf out there.

Nice! I'm going to have to get one of these

Great, I really appreciate the support. If anyone is thinking of pre-ordering one, please let me know if soon as possible so I can make a good guesstimate for the production size.

Securing your spot in line can be done with a $100 down payment. Final price for the budget version will be $179 which will be a lightup back wall and a floor from solid aluminum and the deluxe version you see here will be $289

Great, I really appreciate the support. If anyone is thinking of pre-ordering one, please let me know if soon as possible so I can make a good guesstimate for the production size.

Securing your spot in line can be done with a $100 down payment. Final price for the budget version will be $179 which will be a lightup back wall and a floor from solid aluminum and the deluxe version you see here will be $289
Do you have an estimated ship date? Also, does the $289 include shipping or is that separate?

Do you have an estimated ship date? Also, does the $289 include shipping or is that separate?

I expect to ship in the first weeks of October for those who order now. Shipping is extra, about 40 bucks to the USA

Back