I wonder if anyone will do a Frank Castle War Machine custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apparently Frank Castle may become War Machine in the comics and Marvel teased this art recently...
pun2017218_hom_var.jpg

I wonder if anyone will do a custom of this? I don't want one my self because I am not a Punisher fan, but I know there are plenty of fans out there, and I would just love to see some one do it because I am a fan of seeing good customs. This also made me think that for those who have both Punisher and War Machine they might look good displayed together.

The WM Mk2 would be a good candidate. There's no way it'd be worth it to mess up a Mk1 or Mk3 for a custom like this, especially the way Marvel keeps rebooting.

Marvel Legacy will be done in a year and on to the next reboot. At that point the Punisher and War Machine will each be played by a gay transgender female in the middle of a transition who doesn't identify with either sex. Or by Frank Castle and Rhodey, respectively. Either way, people will be mad :lol

Back