• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Venom 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
Have available for trade:

Classic Spiderman PF
Negative Zone Spiderman PF
Grey Hulk PF
Green Hulk PF
Wolverine Commiquette Exclusive
Sabertooth vs Wolverine
Cap vs Red Skull Exclusive
Lurtz PF Exclusive
12" Zombies (all three)

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING ANYTHING IF I CAN'T WORK OUT A TRADE.

I've been told by a wise man that the Venom bust is crap and not to buy into the current hype. What say you? I trust this persons opinion greatly as someone who rides a burro would never steer you wrong.

Well...I have a Venom bust and a grey Hulk and the Hulk would go first. Of course I just got the Venom today :D I think the bust is A-mazin'! My Goblin PF showed up today too lol...poor delivery guy :emperor

Fritz said:
I've been told by a wise man that the Venom bust is crap and not to buy into the current hype. What say you? I trust this persons opinion greatly as someone who rides a burro would never steer you wrong.
I'd say that person couldn't be more wrong. The bust is all that AND a bag of chips.

Nope you're wrong. I offered 800.00 but was turned down. Smart move by him. Hope the one I have coming from Germany is intact. 650.00 shipped. Check foreign websites. I don't think it is as popular in europe.

Domer said:
Spiderman 3 ist coming. :) Imagine what i will sell for than..... :chew

But if the movie sucks, or is average, the price will remain stable. I find it funny when a movie comes out, people automatically think the price is gonna sky rocket on the secondary markett.

Back