New Koto Blue Trooper coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gruson

This looks AWESOME! I REALLY hope that Sideshow makes something like this in 1/4 scale.

Great job Koto! PERFECT!

clone_pic_03.jpg

Re:re

That does look awesome! that is probley the best Koto piece I have ever seen.

Re: Re:re

Wow!!!

I don't collect Koto, but that is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Please make something like this Sideshow. I can't wait for my MR blue helm!:drool

Re: Re:re

I first read about this a month or so ago. I had no idea it would look this good. This looks to be their best yet!

This is the first I heard of this one. Definitely a must have!!!

What's next . . . Shock Trooper, Camo Troopers from battle at Kasshyk?

Bring them on

Attachments

• 20150318_043123.jpg
    20150318_043123.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150318_043250.jpg
    20150318_043250.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20150318_044046.jpg
    20150318_044046.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 17
Very cool Koto piece. These things are very nice the Kotos that is. I'll most likely get this but I hope SS or GG does this character as well.

You can be sure that GG will do busts of all the clone troopers from Episode III. They're good a reusing busts with new paint jobs. :dunno

Yeah, obvisouly they can't do that sculpt but something similar and I'm in for sure.

Re: re

i will be getting one of these. i just got the new ESB Yoda and Koto keeps getting better and better. i still think the Maul is my favorite but the boba fett and ESB Yoda are my next two in line.

im still on the fence on whether or not to get the new Vader though i have the first one and dont want to box one of them up and it would be cheesy to have both on display.

Re: re

Yeah, it appears to be him as well Gaz. They could do a lot of sweet Clones which would be just fine with me.

it would be cheesy to have both on display.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. I will have both Vader 1 and 2 also the GG Vader statue and the new GG Vader bust. So if its cheesy then call me pepper jack :lol

Back