Final Battle! Halloween vs The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halloween or The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Halloween

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
The last remaining Horror franchises battle it out, which one will come on top?
leatherface.jpg

VS

MichaelMyers.jpg

Loved them both but it was Halloween that got me really hooked on the horror genre as a kid...so my vote is for Myers!! :rock
and I love the theme song - it's currently my ringtone on my cell.

I will have to go with Leatherface. That guy is just too brutal :stake Not too many liked TCM: the Beginning, but I loved it.

TOE said:
I will have to go with Leatherface. That guy is just too brutal :stake Not too many liked TCM: the Beginning, but I loved it.

I liked it as well...I think the only one I couldn't stomach was the third one....not too many seemed to like the second one either...I thought that was brilliant - Dennis Hopper...chilli... :D

Shatner all the way! :rock Though TCM is still very good. If there had to be another awful Vs film, I'd want a Leatherface (Tommy?) vs Michael.

while on the subject of John Carpenter... a Warning ...

DO NOT watch his latest masters of horror installment Pro-Life. :monkey4
If you think about doing it, just watch Halloween instead.

Jen said:
Loved them both but it was Halloween that got me really hooked on the horror genre as a kid...so my vote is for Myers!! :rock
and I love the theme song - it's currently my ringtone on my cell.
:rock:rock:rock
The Halloween theme is one of my favorite movie themes ever. It is creepy as hell.

Back