Cases for Statue Accessories (alternate statue heads, arms, guns, knives, etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penne

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey all,

I did try to search for this topic because I thought this question had come up before but I couldn't find anything. Anyway, I'm looking for some suggestions for a case to store my statue accessories (alternate statue heads, arms, guns, knives, etc.). I'm looking for something that has tear away foam so it's easier to shape the foam around the accessory. I thought the Pelican cases had pull-away/tear-away foam but I can't find any on Amazon (I live in the US). It's possible I didn't go through enough pages of search results so I'm plugging away. Anyway any links to forums posts or even links to sites or product suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I always thought Sideshow should have come out with their own official collectors case. A kind of jewelry box for all their extra pieces. I only have a few extra pieces I like to keep around, the rest are in the original boxes in storage but it would be nice to have them all handy even just to look at once in awhile. They'd make a mint of selling something like that.

There was a guy in the display cases thread that built drawers into the shelves he installed into his pax. They were pretty cool.

A watch case works as the heads are similar sized and I think most cases have adjustable panels.

Back