Death Wish 2017 Bruce Willis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still dont know how to feel. Then again its bruce willis being a badass. Im in. Its like a 90s punisher hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to admit I didn't hate it.

Death Wish was one of those movies I saw as a double feature with Maniac. Neither was on initial release. Movie theater named the Boulevard with sticky floors (and no not from what you think). A time when no one checked how old you were to see a movie.

this looks wonderful. (not joking here) If the movie can keep the amount of action the trailer showed then it will be an instant winner. Plus any movie dealing about what is going on in chicago is good too.

Liked the original and this one looks good. What makes it even better is seeing so many SJW's melting down on social media.

this looks wonderful. (not joking here) If the movie can keep the amount of action the trailer showed then it will be an instant winner. Plus any movie dealing about what is going on in chicago is good too.

I don't know what's extra about Chicago. Chicago cop is a cliche at this point. i want some Vermont, Tenesse, New Hampshire, Austin etc... cops and vigilantes.

what???? :lol:lol

what were they saying?

Eli Roth made Green Inferno about them. They will melt down no matter what Eli Roth does.

I love how the franchise got more and more cartoonishly over the top as they went on. The original is intended as a serious commentary on law and society. At least in part.

Death wish 3 when he's running around Brooklyn with a 50 cal machine gun. It was awesome.

Whenever I see a new Willis project I only think of how much the studio had to plead with him over his salary.

Another good one feom that time was Defiance with jan michael vincent.

Bruce Willis, Eli Roth directing, and SJWs losing their minds. What's not to like!!! :yess:

Back