1/6 Our most budget friendly diorama of a classic scene!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am very pleased to make this accessible to more people who either want a low-cost alternative to our dioramas or just don't want the sides and top of their display spaces obstructed.

Here is our most popular design, the Tantive entryway diorama with a 3D back wall and floor and columns made from solid aluminum and forex, fully painted and ready to ship. The price will be $149. I making a video now, but here are the first images.

0852c0f0bc0aeccf47b41d989d196473.jpg

3148a551c0697fba455243c9c816c02d.jpg

Love it.
Put me down for one. Might have to get one of those second run Death Star walls too

Love it.
Put me down for one. Might have to get one of those second run Death Star walls too

Cool, they are ready to ship (this budget diorama. I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Which one of the second run Death Stars would you like?

Weren't you going to do another Death Star wall set with a different back wall?

Weren't you going to do another Death Star wall set with a different back wall?

Yes we are doing a V2 death star run for Detolf Deluxe, Budget, TruScale and Ultimate! Hence, my question, which would you like? [emoji16]

Ahh. Budget definitely might add
A deluxe. Already have the first run of ultimate--my favorite. And no room for a truscale

These look great. I will definitely be adding some of these budget walls once I payoff on the Throne room I ordered from you. Amazing work!

Hi Jazz, very interested in this one. But curious if it's possible to drill some kind of hole in the base for a stand. I'm concerned about the Tama 3PO falling and crashing down as my shelves/figures absorb a lot of vibration as we walk by the shelves.

Is that possible with the type of materials used for the base?

Hi Jazz, very interested in this one. But curious if it's possible to drill some kind of hole in the base for a stand. I'm concerned about the Tama 3PO falling and crashing down as my shelves/figures absorb a lot of vibration as we walk by the shelves.

Well, I like almost everything I make, it is solid aluminum, so it's possible, but not easy.

awesome work joost. I did see your ebay ad last week can`t wait to check out your website I would like to get some death star walls and a blast door we will have to see how the options will turn out.

Drill a hole where you want it, bevel it from under the plate, flat head screw going upward to screw into the post of a crotch grabber, I'd say. Or do what that one dude did in that one pic, superglue/ hotglue the figures hahahaha

Yeah, i think it was just museum glue which just peels off or something. Not sure that would be strong enough for the Tama 3PO though. That's a thought though. The surgery to the diorama seems too permanent.

Back