• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1:1 Thing Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this bust is awesome, my deal on one fell through in the past also. good luck in the hunt its worth it

Gruson said:
I think fireside and BBTS has it for sale...
BBTS had one for sale on Sunday...a little less than retail if I remember correctly....
Good luck!!!

never understood the hate this THING received upon release.
I think its awesome.. good luck!

Ed, do you know how frustrating it is for poor students like me to see you wanting and getting almost the whole marvel line? VERY.:emperor

Thanks, but I emailed them an offer earlier. :D Just got another email from BBTS. Looks like they may still have some coming. Went ahead and ordered from them.

customizerwannabe said:
Thanks, but I emailed them an offer earlier. :D Just got another email from BBTS. Looks like they may still have some coming. Went ahead and ordered from them.
:rock:rock:rock

customizerwannabe said:

Hope it works out for you!!! Keep us posted!!! As always, even when I'm not the one on the hunt....it's exciting to hear about other's quests. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BBTS will come through for ya!!

Jen said:
Forbidden Planet International (in the UK) shows that they still have them in stock...but who knows.....It'll cost you around $600US though...plus international shipping. Here's the link:
https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_418_1061&products_id=8764

I wanted to buy this and have contacted them yesterday. Today they responded saying that they do not have in stock and they remove the item from that page :monkey2

Ed did you get yours,

can anyone advise me any place to buy pls ?

Sorry. Wish I could. Mine is still on pre-order and I seriously doubt I'll end up with it. They had them at universal studios gift shop in orlando last week. I missed it by 3 days!!:eek:

customizerwannabe said:
Sorry. Wish I could. Mine is still on pre-order and I seriously doubt I'll end up with it. They had them at universal studios gift shop in orlando last week. I missed it by 3 days!!:eek:

oh, sorry to hear that

also sorry for myself as I contacted BBTS and asked if they have him avaliable :monkey3

not good :monkey2

Back