"Gotham by Gaslight" animated movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Leaked in the list of special features for "Batman and Harley Quinn".

YSeW3Ze.jpg

https://batman-news.com/2017/07/08/batman-gotham-by-gaslight-movie-leak/

Last edited:
It was a pretty good story and the first elseworlds book D.C. put out I believe. Mignola did the art and it was awesome

Hopefully they'll translate the art from the book to the film like they've done with some of their other films. I associate Mignola's art with the story so it'd be weird not seeing it in that style.

I know Batman, Superman and JL sell best but I wish they would make movies with other characters for a change. It's like the Lego DC sets where they have to included at least a Batman or Superman figure no matter what.

I know Batman, Superman and JL sell best but I wish they would make movies with other characters for a change.

I'd love for The Question to get an animated movie.

I just recently saw an animated Vixen movie pop up at my local stores, and I hadn't heard anything about it whatsoever.

I'd reeeeeeaaaalllly love to have a genuine Batman mystery. Like Long Halloween or something like that. Batman these days is like 90% action 10% detective. I'd love to see him on the opposite ratio.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'd reeeeeeaaaalllly love if DC stopped doing animation, as they have botched almost everything they've done for the last couple of years.

They need to reorganize, get different directors and different artists because current ones aren't very good.

Hell, outsource the whole animated division to Nihon, just get the voices in the US.

I'd reeeeeeaaaalllly love if DC stopped doing animation, as they have botched almost everything they've done for the last couple of years.

They need to reorganize, get different directors and different artists because current ones aren't very good.

Hell, outsource the whole animated division to Nihon, just get the voices in the US.

Pretty much, but I thought DKR parts I & II were really good; animation was nice too. As for their more recent stuff... yeah. :lol

I remember really liking the visuals of Gotham Knight. It'd be nice to have that style instead of the cookie-cutter MS Paint movies they've been putting out.

Everything I've seen in the sneak peek looks really cool. It's a shame the animation couldn't be more evocative of Mignola's art style, though. Suffice it to say, hopefully, this delivers after Batman & Harley Quinn.

Eeeeeeeeeeh art and animation don't look as cheap as everything else they do lately, but not by much, at least it's no the same new52 movie art style from the previous ones.

Hopefully the story and direction are much better than previous efforts.

Haven't seen Batman and HQ.

In this day and age a week of hand drawin' can be done digitally in several hours.
I don't ****in' get it.

Urgh soooo ******.
they really need to let go their art team, chara design are ******, sets are ******, direction is ******.
get some real authors stop that wannabee anime ****.

Back