• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Scarface PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not completely sold on the piece, but was wondering on what kinda prices people would offer these for.

gambit said:
the question is: do you really need it

I am also buying the bust as I like it so much but I am not sure about the PF

PF doesn't look as cool as the bust imo.

anyway, good luck finding one.
I don't really need it, but I don't like having busts if I don't have an FS to compliment it.

Tony is an exception cos I love Scarface, but it'd be nice still to have the companion piece...

But I agree with you, the PF looks pretty bad likeness wise.

gambit said:
oh no

Spliff pls tell me that you bought it

although I said I do not want the PF, I wanted to bid up to 100 $ and if it is not you, I will really be so sorry :D
I was winning for a litle then got sniped in the last 2 SECONDS...hot damn I wish I was that good a sniper.:monkey2 :monkey2

Spliff said:
I was winning for a litle then got sniped in the last 2 SECONDS...hot damn I wish I was that good a sniper.:monkey2 :monkey2

What was your max bid?

I don't understand how people can complain about getting 'sniped' when eBay allows you to put in a max bid to prevent it :confused:

I got outbid for a Grey Hulk at the last second the other day. I didn't get sniped because I put in my highest price and someone else put one in higher.

Back