Zett Studio - Getter Robo 1 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadGhostKnight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this in today and i'm super impressed. Premium quality super robots has been a dream of mine since i started collecting over 10 years ago and Zett Studio have nailed it.

Very premium feel to it similar to XM/Infinity Studio, the paint work and details are just done to perfection.

I initially thought when i saw previews he was going to be quite small but as usual in hand it feels a good size. He stands around 19" tall but with the getter wing he really fills out a besta cube.

I'm really impressed and super happy i took the risk on Zett without even seeing this in hand pics, i hope we see Getter 2 and 3, Getter Dragon, Liger Poseidon and hopefully even Mazinger.

Only 333 of these so if you like what you see and you're a Getter/Super robot fan i cannot recommend him enough!

Phone pics for now guys but i do plan on taking some nice shots and doing a video review :)

8kxR5LS.jpg

7joDrbQ.jpg

k87WMIu.jpg

bxyQb3A.jpg

r6xH7ya.jpg

rodSCyI.jpg

BfaeK3U.jpg

LD2Nzf6.jpg

cmc7Wc1.jpg

Last edited:
As promised guys some nice pics of this wonderful piece. I also noticed a familiar name at the end of the booklet when concerning QC.

GWee26I.jpg

Now that makes sense why this came out so well lol.

Onto the pics!

KRHp6I2.jpg

Vt8rtHB.jpg

Sa8GKRP.jpg

h14CeqN.jpg

BeOTIL0.jpg

ulnQuTT.jpg

Szg5vWZ.jpg

KshxGEP.jpg

S86e7qh.jpg

There's no doubt XM does a superior job with QC than most others when it comes to collectibles that are mass produced.

Awesome new pick up. Tons of super robot collectors in Asia too bad 99% of them don't appreciate statues. With the small edition size though I hope they do sell out and we see other offerings.

#285 arrived, I really think they hit a home run! I was hoping for more but their website is down and no Facebook updates since April...are they done already???

Glad i helped you pull the trigger on him! I haven't heard a peep out of Zett Studios, i really hope we can at least get Getter 2 and 3 if nothing else!

Back