• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: WETA Superman Returns Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have these two statues for sale ( The Daily Planet & Disaster Averted) or know where to find them for a good price??

image250qy1.jpg

image2500hiu1.jpg

customizerwannabe said:
Depends what you consider a good price. They've been selling on ebay for around 3 bills each. There are some up now too.

I think it's kind of obvious if someone posts here theyre looking for less than Ebay? Or I'd just go to Ebay, I search there every day, I know what's there and what isnt.

Reinhardt said:
hey nash, i have the disaster averted statue that i can sell for just under retail. PM if you are still interested.

PM sent to you.

Put this thread to rest because Ive found what I was looking for. and will have these two displayed in front of this exact replica of the daily planet headline paper.

3d451bl0.jpg

40351ia4.jpg

413d1dg3.jpg

R.I.P.

Congrats Nash!! Can't wait to see your pics of them. I've never seen those statues before...they are very cool!

I have the Disaster Averted statue and it's easily one of the best pieces in my collection! It's incredible in every way. Too bad they don't sell for more. Congrats by the way!

Hey Nash! Congrats on these!!!!

I´ve got the Daily Planet and it´s the BEST piece in my collection!! It´s absolutely Amazing!! You´re gonna love it!!!!!

Thanks guys for the congrats! I can't wait, they cant get here soon enough.
supernashux5.gif

thanks howie!

By the way, does anyone know how big the shipping box for "The Fallen Hero" statue is?

page1690ug8.jpg

Back