metaphorge's shelves o' sixth-scaledness!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
A big chunk of my collection is still in storage in another state, but here's what I have out here thus far. The arrangement is likely to change as new figures come in, and as I build moe dioramas to display figures in.

Last edited:
metaphorge said:

Great variety of collection you got there :chew :chew Awesome Jabba set-up. Love this pic, specially. Gotta sport the Kurgan head :rock :rock :rock

Hey meta,

Did you do the custom lights on the Jabba throne yourself? If you did it, mind sharing how you did it?

I know a lot of people were talking about trying it here. I would like to do it if it is an easy project.

Thanks!

Watch out, Buffy! Behind you! :horror :lol

Great set-up, metaphorge! Lovin' the T-800's bike...you should think about picking up some Testors and chromin' those handlebars out. :cool:

The lighted hookah is a really nice touch, too.

Natrix said:
Hey meta,

Did you do the custom lights on the Jabba throne yourself? If you did it, mind sharing how you did it?

I know a lot of people were talking about trying it here. I would like to do it if it is an easy project.

Thanks!

Yes, I did the lights. I started talking about the process in this thread here. I'm still not quite done; I've still got to paint my concealment job on the wries to match the thronw. I should update the thread on this soon (along with showing exactly what I ended up dremeling).

The Boot said:
Great set-up, metaphorge! Lovin' the T-800's bike...you should think about picking up some Testors and chromin' those handlebars out. :cool:

That's my plan, though most of my customization projects are on hold while I get a vision problem cleared up.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I've already added a few pieces since my photos, so I'll update soon.

Meta--- did you do anything to your Jaws? He looks beefed up. Please share...

Back