Iron Monger crack.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Iron Monger has a crack in his leg socket, is this a common problem. I thought I’ve read about it before. It’s only one leg so far. I’m hoping it doesn’t get any longer or wider.

I just traded mine on...had to take a bit of a hit, but they all have it sadly. I really miss the figure, but it no longer fit into my collection. I've sold/traded most of my Marvel Iron Men on...

mine did not have cracks when I first got it, but I havent looked at it for years it's in the box, do the cracks appear later or do they come with the brand new figure for yu guys?

mine did not have cracks when I first got it, but I havent looked at it for years it's in the box, do the cracks appear later or do they come with the brand new figure for yu guys?

They all do, you just didn't see it. They don't appear, it comes with them and doesn't affect the figure at all.

If you ever sell it, state that. Even if common, a lot of buyers like to open disputes over anything.

I didn't notice it when I bought it, but it's been standing on the shelf for years, and when I was moving it to make room for another figure I saw it then.

I must've asked a dozen or so sellers/stores about this hip joint "crack" issue, and luckily many of them were able to open the package and check for me.
Pretty much they all had the "crack" to various severity so I just went with the cheapest seller. I don't pose my Iron Monger much and the crack doesn't seem to be getting worse

I must've asked a dozen or so sellers/stores about this hip joint "crack" issue, and luckily many of them were able to open the package and check for me.
Pretty much they all had the "crack" to various severity so I just went with the cheapest seller. I don't pose my Iron Monger much and the crack doesn't seem to be getting worse

It doesn't really affect it in any way.

I still, to this day think that this is the best IM figure HT has ever done, bar none. A truly excellent figure.

FML, I just checked my monger and he has at least 2 cracks, one on each leg. I remember reading abut the crack problem back when it was first released, I actually checked it and did not see them back then. I dont understand, I'm pretty attentive to detail and would not have missed such a thing, this is ****ed, some ****ing leprechauns did it, ****.

Has any of you tried putting glue in the cracks or w/e to prevent it from getting worse? I dont want it to get worse over time but I dont wanna **** it up either.

FML, I just checked my monger and he has at least 2 cracks, one on each leg. I remember reading abut the crack problem back when it was first released, I actually checked it and did not see them back then. I dont understand, I'm pretty attentive to detail and would not have missed such a thing, this is ****ed, some ****ing leprechauns did it, ****.

Has any of you tried putting glue in the cracks or w/e to prevent it from getting worse? I dont want it to get worse over time but I dont wanna **** it up either.

Read all the replies man. It doesn't affect the figure whatsoever. Most guys here have had this from release date and he stands up fine.

Do not worry and don't do any DIY, it doesn't need it.

And I assure you that they have always been there. There's not a single case in which they were not.

I just keep mine facing forward, so you can't see it:

413422310.jpg

Back