FigureMasters Steve Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good start!

18953350_10213774679865308_3068187326615800649_o.jpg

Slightly OT but is there a decent Pine Kirk sculpt out there? I doubt we'll ever see the QMX one, and this sculpt looks incredible, but the hair would need work, and I'm not up to that level of customisation.....

Slightly OT but is there a decent Pine Kirk sculpt out there? I doubt we'll ever see the QMX one, and this sculpt looks incredible, but the hair would need work, and I'm not up to that level of customisation.....

It's just an early WIP, not the final sculpt. And FigureMasters will most likely make a complete figure and not just the sculpt. The thing about FM though is that they're a very small company so the wait time for figures is incredibly long. So far they've only released their Magneto with tons of figures in the works and constant delays. The good thing is that they don't take money upfront, so they really don't owe anyone anything

You could say that the QMX Pine Kirk was unofficially released.
DSC03746_zps3kzskpoq.jpg

It's just an early WIP, not the final sculpt. And FigureMasters will most likely make a complete figure and not just the sculpt. The thing about FM though is that they're a very small company so the wait time for figures is incredibly long. So far they've only released their Magneto with tons of figures in the works and constant delays. The good thing is that they don't take money upfront, so they really don't owe anyone anything

Sorry, but I've never actually heard of Figure Masters. I've checked out their Facebook page & there's some great stuff on here. So do they just work through their Facebook page? Also, how much do they sell their figures for?

Sorry, but I've never actually heard of Figure Masters. I've checked out their Facebook page & there's some great stuff on here. So do they just work through their Facebook page? Also, how much do they sell their figures for?

no worries. Yes, they only operate through their FB page. Some eBay sellers sold/sell the Ian McKellan Magneto figure which is roughly $200 give or take a few dollars depending on who you order from. But Like I said, we'll be dead by the time they release anything else :lol

Back