Darth Vader Pewter Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Royal Selangor, the world's foremost name in quality pewter, has teamed up with The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia to launch a collection that commemorates STAR WARS, one of the most successful movie franchises of all time, and worldwide popular culture phenomenon featuring the Darth Vader figurine!
Discover the intricacy of the Sith Lord, Darth Vader's signature mask and chest control panel reproduced in remarkable detail. The ideal collectible for any Star Wars fanatic, this stunning example of pewter craftsmanship will be a special addition to your collection!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-darth-vader-figurine-royal-selangor-903012/

Check out that pose! :rotfl

..who's doing something like this...

who's approving something like this...

..and who's buying something like this..

I think these are the worst things I've ever seen. They look awful. I'm sure someone will buy these but my god what a mess! You'd think these were made of gold for that size and price. SMH!

I guess that makes it official, the ban on Slave Leia is kaput.

Actually, these have already been in production for years, and have been available in Asia for that long. They are not small like the old Rawcliffe ones, but are not as big as a regular 12" figure. I don't think these have been selling well anywhere.

I have the Royal Selangor Stormie, which I got for a good price on ebay. It is smaller than the Vader version, but pretty cool and heavy - and the pose is better than on Sideshow's Premium Format. A friend has Vader and Leia, but they look worse, especially for that $$$.

Royal Selangor Pewter Stormtrooper 08.jpg

Royal Selangor Pewter Stormtrooper 15.jpg

Back