LOKI's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll start with the upstairs shelves. A second detolf will be going on the right in two weeks. This will almost certainly become all Marvel in the coming months. I just have the not so easy task of finding another place for Jabba.

Very nice collection!! It's about damn time you showed us your shelves!! :lol
Congrats - you've got some great pieces there....makes me wanna get more!!! :D

The ill Jedi said:
Great display Chris!!

But I gotta say it again, get that X Vs. S upstairs now!!

That won't happen until the second one ships. I love having it down next to me so I can turn it on and look at the pretty lights whenver I want.

THE DEAD!!!! :horror

It's nice to know that Gentle Giant can at least do some things right

OK, that's all for now. Time for some college basketball. I'll get more pics up tonight. Can't wait to take new pics of all my stuff in my basement.

I like that shelving system, if the planks were black or white I'd like it more, but it's cool. Nice set up overall!

King Darkness said:
I love those shelves, with Jabba in the middle it looks awsome!

I know. It seems made for a great display of 12" figures. And the Jabba set up just fits perfectly in the center. But not even Jabba can compete with how great the Marvel pieces are, thus they get preference.

MarvelFanatic said:
Good stuff u got there... u got most of the marvel PF grails

I had the Grey Hulk, but stupidly sold it. I'm thinking of getting another one if though, if the price is right.

Here's some of my LOTR collection (some is at work still), then it's time to go kick some Marvel ass in Ultimate Alliance.

Not the best pic, but it shows off the best part

Easliy one of the most underrated LOTR pieces ever.......

Shai Hulud said:
Great Sideshow collection.

Thank you. I'd love it if SS had a show your shelves section on their site. I think it could really help with interest in certain pieces/lines to see how nice some of these look when displayed.

Back