Netflix The Keepers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this? If you saw spotlight, this is based a few years before that outbreak. I'm not sure I've ever been so pissed off and annoyed so much in my life after seeing a show. As a man, it truly disgusts me that so many men get away with this type of **** and that Church's of all places hide it, dismiss it and are never held accountable. I suggest not binging it if you have any sensitivity on the subject.

My gf had been watching this, I've been sort of back ground watching but holy **** this priest is a ****ing sicko. And that women attorney who said she didn't see any photos and basically let the case go away was ****ing terrible. Maybe she's lying, maybe not. This whole thing comes off as disgusting. Like you said, very spot light like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The saddest thing is that it goes much further than priests. Cops raping children too and who knows how much further that scum ring extends too. These are supposed to be people your children should be safe around. You can't trust anyone . I'd be scared and paranoid as **** if I had a kid knowing the things I do. Considering how many priests are known to have raped kids, it makes me think so many of those perverts become priests because they know they can do that.

Back