Nightlight "AURIGA CHRONICLES series" Fh048

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UlliPekka

Super Freak
Reaction score
by Creative workshop "Mizgir"
Limited edition
Only 30 pieces worldwide

As we know from the movie "Alien: Resurrection" spaceship "USM Auriga" on which the experiments were conducted was destroyed. However, some of the survivors, picked up from the lab an interesting souvenir...
Unusual light bulb with Facehagger that help to fall asleep and to see sweet dreams...
Pre-order starts may 31....

From Russia with Love Customs

Plastic, polymers, LED light (12v)

The last picture to understand the size.
bottle 0.5

Price?

How does it light up? Batteries, plug, both?
I see a wire in some pics and not others.

Unless I am mistaken, is the hugger 1:1 scale?

Price 600 USD including shipping and PayPal fees.
We will send a Nightlight as they are ready.
This means that the first will be those who will order)
First - come-first left))
Sending the first Nightlight will begin in July
Send last, we plan to finish by the end of the year (Nightlight are made entirely by hand and their production takes a long time)

Plastic, polymers, LED light (12v)

No batteries needed, comes with the wire socket on the end)
You just need to plug it in)

I mean
We will send as soon as 5 pieces
Made 5 pieces - sent
Made the following 5 pieces and was sent back
And so on

Wait ...is that actual liquid in there? Or transparent material with the alien embedded in it?

Looks like just frosted-ish tube and no actual water. Then the tube has enough thickness to give it some distortion.

just guessing

As cool as it might be...I dont know about 600 bones.

Looks like just frosted-ish tube and no actual water. Then the tube has enough thickness to give it some distortion.

just guessing

As cool as it might be...I dont know about 600 bones.

The price is great, I agree with You but it is taken from ponimaniye to do the 30 flasks we will be 4-5 months)
And to eat we also want)

I know there is a lot of work going into these, and it looks incredible...no doubt. But I am not a buyer at $600. I am sure though that you will sell these regardless of my thoughts. lol

It's a really cool piece but I have two problems with it. One is the price, $600 buys a lot of statue/props these days and this really is neither. It's more of a novelty. And second is the fact that it is IN water. Eventually that will break down the facehugger. Actually I was ALMOST really interested until he said it was in water.

Anyways that's just my opinion, still a really cool piece.

It's a really cool piece but I have two problems with it. One is the price, $600 buys a lot of statue/props these days and this really is neither. It's more of a novelty. And second is the fact that it is IN water. Eventually that will break down the facehugger. Actually I was ALMOST really interested until he said it was in water.

Anyways that's just my opinion, still a really cool piece.

I don't think the hugger will break down if they use the right materials to paint it. I also disagree that $600 buys you a lot these days if your a statue collector.

Hi all.
Thanks for You great interest in our product:
The start of sales will begin at midnight from 30 to 31 may, Moscow time.
Only 30 pieces worldwide
The price is 600 USD (includes PayPal fees and worldwide shipping)
IMPORTANT! Payments are accepted strictly from midnight on 30 to 31 may in Moscow time! The payments came before above specified time will be sent back.
To order You need to send a payment to PayPal [email protected]
Include:
• Nightlight "AURIGA CHRONICLES series" Fh048
• Your Name, shipping address
• Facebook name. (Don't forget this - need to know who paid by username)
Shipment will be in increments of 5 pieces approximately once a month
This means that the first 5 buyers (who paid for the goods before the others) get a Nightlight in July.
The next 5 buyers in August
And so on until we will produce and send all 30 pieces.
Thanks again for Your interest.
Sincerely, From Russia with Love Customs

Back