• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Yes, I've decided I need ONE MORE piece!!! :lol If anyone is looking to get rid of theirs or have any connections to others who are wanting to sell, please PM me. I appreciate any and all help! :D
Cheers!
Jen

customizerwannabe said:
Oh, BTW...you do have the Spiderman PF...right??:D
No, no Spiderman....I just ordered the Venom statue and feel I may need a Spiderman to go with him.....why you selling??? :D Right now my obsession seems to be pointed strictly toward villians - but with a Venom and Green Goblin I may need to change my focus a bit.

Jen said:
No, no Spiderman....I just ordered the Venom statue and feel I may need a Spiderman to go with him.....why you selling??? :D Right now my obsession seems to be pointed strictly toward villians - but with a Venom and Green Goblin I may need to change my focus a bit.
AHHHHHH!

I'm going to throw up we are all so sick!:D :yuck

El Roranous said:
AHHHHHH!

I'm going to throw up we are all so sick!:D :yuck

That we are!!! I feel I may need some medical attention ASAP!!!!! This buying infliction is becoming out of control!!

Jen said:
That we are!!! I feel I may need some medical attention ASAP!!!!! This buying infliction is becoming out of control!!
Seriously, I need to slow down and just concentrate on the things that I really love and would want to have. Buying is addicting but you have to know when to say when. :)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Not even a week after she gets her Doom, she's out on the prowl again. These statues are worse than crack. Not that I'd know or anything:monkey3

Darth Loki said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Not even a week after she gets her Doom, she's out on the prowl again. These statues are worse than crack. Not that I'd know or anything:monkey3

Yes, I am on the prowl again....I received some bad news...The Kurgan sword I had ordered (which said on their website had been shipped) is instead backordered...and they have no idea when more will come in...but they promise me they will - I've seen that song and dance before and I'm not holding my breath...so I have a little extra $$ that I can put towards something else....like Goblin! :D

So you know, that was posted before Bodies 'Infection' thread! :cool:

I've got it bad too though, I just bought the Spidey 1:1 Bust and you know I want to get the Goblin, I think that'll be happening soon too.

Back