Another Phicen base to maybe pick up re 1/6 displays - the "No Tomorrow" fig base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Another Phicen base to maybe pick up re 1/6 displays - the "No Tomorrow" fig base

Was real impressed w. the base for Phicen's snow soldier, so when I saw the parted-put base for the "No Tomorrow" fig the wheels started turning *thinking*

Phicen_base_notomoorow.jpg

Phicen_base_close.jpg

About 9 inches wide, 8 inches deep, 7.5 inches high. Like the "snow soldier" base just REAL nice, heavy but not too heavy, nicely painted.

What to do with it? Well, I saw this an thought perfect w. maybe some added *treasure* for my Jack Sparrow figure, Predator, just about anything where things are a little creepy....or....a quick pic....

AfterThanos.jpg

Maybe something for the Winter Soldier and/or BP too! After Thanos pays a visit to Earth and wreaks havoc...and thinks all the Avengers are gone...:horror

IMO overpriced on the 'bay, probably, but worth keeping an eye out for at 40$, 50$ or so, maybe. Phicen does seem to do a nice job when they make these bases for their figs.

Back