New guy from maine :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewinda

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just signed up for these forums a couple days ago and can make threads now, what better place to post my first thread than the intro. forum :D .

I'm just a regular guy from maine, 24 years old, work on a blueberry farm, play xbox 360, and collect stuff based off the Alien & Predator movies.

I just started collecting again after selling off all of my collection last year due to money problems. But, I still have my 2 hot toys predators (scar & celtic) and will be collecting only the hot toys Aliens, and Predator figures. I have Hudson, Drake, and the AvP Alien on order right now, and hope fully shipping soon :monkey2 .

Well, I guess this post is long enough, time to hit the Submit New Thread button.

Welcome neighbour! (as the spelling shows--- I'm just above you--- or maybe to the side depending where you're located in Maine) Happy collecting!

Hey there! I love Maine! My wife and I usually head that direction once a year and hang out in Ogunquit, Booth Bay and Bar Harbor for a while. Sometimes we go inland to grab a lobster roll at Red's. Wonderful state!
Good to have you here!:chew

¡¡¡Welcome!!! Yes, intriguing, working on a blueberry farm. So, do you work a lot outside? Or mainly in greenhouses? I know nothing about it, but it sounds like a fun job!

Thanks for the welcomes :D

It's pretty interesting working with the blueberries, alot of different jobs we do. Mowing, burning, spraying, brush cutting, etc. We also grow cranberries, but it's a much smaller operation compared to our blueberries.

I'd say we work outside about 95% of the time, from april until december. Most of the time we work regardless of weather, unless it's really extreme we won't work or will leave early.

I live close to the eastern part of the state, pleasant point reservation, new brunswick is right next door and above us.

I work about an hour from ellsworth/bar harbor.

:monkey1

sidewinda said:
Thanks for the welcomes :D

It's pretty interesting working with the blueberries, alot of different jobs we do. Mowing, burning, spraying, brush cutting, etc. We also grow cranberries, but it's a much smaller operation compared to our blueberries.

I'd say we work outside about 95% of the time, from april until december. Most of the time we work regardless of weather, unless it's really extreme we won't work or will leave early.

I live close to the eastern part of the state, pleasant point reservation, new brunswick is right next door and above us.

I work about an hour from ellsworth/bar harbor.

:monkey1
Can you imagine that I'm a bit jealous!? I probably have a to glorified image of your job in my head, but I like it!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Can you imagine that I'm a bit jealous!? I probably have a to glorified image of your job in my head, but I like it!

Yes I detected a little jealously :lol, depending on what job we do and what time of the season it is the work can be hard or can be easy. Most of the time it's pretty easy stuff, kind of a laid back setting, blueberry harvest is the most demanding time of the year.

You can come do my job for a day if you want, or even a week, can't guarantee anything other than being outside for at least 7 hours ;)

welcome to the FREAKS board Sidewinda:)

Im kinda new here too but have received a warm welcome from everybody - this place ROCKS!! :chew

Back