• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Fantastic 4 Exclusive Bust and Wolverine Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, I want to buy the exclusive Fantastic 4 Bust and a Wolverine Comiquette. If you have one or both of these, please PM me. :) Thanks!

Oh Rory - :) You DO have the fever!!! I think Ed is infecting us all!!! :lol
Have you sold your regular Doom yet????

Jen said:
Oh Rory - :) You DO have the fever!!! I think Ed is infecting us all!!! :lol
Have you sold your regular Doom yet????
Not yet but it's almost time. :D

Ed is a sick man who makes the rest of us even sicker.:yuck

teu01.gif

I love the Wolverine but decided not to get the busts. They are OK, but I just didn't think they'd fit well with the really nice Marvel pieces I have.

Ryanfromindiana said:
You will love the Wolvie....he seems so underappreciated....Elektra too....and Magneto....:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
The thing that kills me about Magneto are the damn blue briefs....he reminds me of my grandfather and I so don't want to go there!!! That's what is keeping me from getting this piece...the damn blue high wasted briefs/shorts....

Yeah, but just look at that awesome cape...flowing....you know you want it. It's still very reasonably priced tooooooo....Now, when I snap my fingers you'll forget about grampy's bloomers and buy this.....SNAP!!!:rotfl

It's a belt on top!!!!!! lol! "Dear Sideshow, I know Magneto is like 70 years old, but could you please put some sexier briefs on him?" I have the regular and hopped on the waiting list for the exclusive (finger's crossed). The cape is amazing up close! If I had any complaint on that piece it would be the friggin' nameplate at the bottom, but it really is nice I think. Having said that...I LOVE the base for the Elektra...it's worth having her just for it! Don't believe the neysayers on her hair either...it's an amazing piece that you can still get cheap cheap cheap! A reseller had these for 149.99 very recently which is CRAZY!!!!!

Maybe you could get both and put Elektra's thong on Magneto, and Magneto's Grampanties on Elektra, then they are both perfect for ya!

Ryanfromindiana said:
It's a belt on top!!!!!! lol! "Dear Sideshow, I know Magneto is like 70 years old, but could you please put some sexier briefs on him?" I have the regular and hopped on the waiting list for the exclusive (finger's crossed). The cape is amazing up close! If I had any complaint on that piece it would be the friggin' nameplate at the bottom, but it really is nice I think. Having said that...I LOVE the base for the Elektra...it's worth having her just for it! Don't believe the neysayers on her hair either...it's an amazing piece that you can still get cheap cheap cheap! A reseller had these for 149.99 very recently which is CRAZY!!!!!

Maybe you could get both and put Elektra's thong on Magneto, and Magneto's Grampanties on Elektra, then they are both perfect for ya!

What reseller??? Not that I'm interested in Elektra....but I'd be curious to see what else they have.....
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I'm laughing at the thought of Magneto's Grampanties!!!! :rotfl :rotfl

customizerwannabe said:
Yeah, but just look at that awesome cape...flowing....you know you want it. It's still very reasonably priced tooooooo....Now, when I snap my fingers you'll forget about grampy's bloomers and buy this.....SNAP!!!:rotfl
yes the cape is stunning...that's what I love about it...and then I catch a glimpse of the grampanties and I have to close my eyes!!! LOL If you know of a dealer who is selling these for UNDER retail...I would get one.....I sound like I'm making a drug deal!!! :lol

I think it was Dark Shadow Collectibles which sold out of them....Monsters in Motion had them for 179.99 last week too(has now ended). I think that is an absolute steal! They show up on sale pretty often...I'll keep an eye out because you neeeeeeed it hehe.

Back