MarvelFanatic Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarvelFanatic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there, Here are some of my humble marvel collections.. I only started this hobby 8 months ago and im addicted :monkey5 :D Enjoy.....

The ill Jedi said:
MF, how much weight do those shelves support and how thick is the glass?

The thickness of the glass supporting those statues is 12mm and i was told by a glass manufacturer guy that the maximum weight a 12mm glass can support was half a ton!!! :horror I personally will not risk my glass supporting more than 20kg let alone half a ton :rotfl But whether the 4 pieces of metal stuff that supports the glass at the sides are strong enough, that is another question :rolleyes:

gambit said:
Niceee

I still don;t think that I can trust glass btw :)

PS: how about you selling your sentinel to me :monkey3
[/QUO

x-men vs sentinel #1 is my holy grail!! it is also the main statue that attracts me to this hobby & start collecting marvel statues. It took me almost 6 months of searching high & low like a mad man to finally found and bought one :banana I wish u all the best in luck in finding one for yourslef, it is really an awesome statues that no marvel statues collectors can do without.

niceeeeeee... do you have a shot of the whole display? do your doors open or slide? are your cabinets bulit into the wall?

Very nice collection!! Everything looks fantastic!! :chew :chew :chew

gbeef said:
niceeeeeee... do you have a shot of the whole display? do your doors open or slide? are your cabinets bulit into the wall?

Here is a clearer shot of my display with the glass doors open.. It is built against the wall instead of into the wall :)

bro thats a real nice collection, i like the whole setup.....so since the xmen sentinel 1 is your grail-----you wanna sell me your doom pf????lol

MarvelFanatic said:
I wish u all the best in luck in finding one for yourslef, it is really an awesome statues that no marvel statues collectors can do without.

hey don't say like that, I am a marvel collector and do not have sentinel :lol

thanks for your best wishes, one day I will have it :)

gambit said:
hey don't say like that, I am a marvel collector and do not have sentinel :lol

thanks for your best wishes, one day I will have it :)
I could sell it all...except for that dio.

It is my favorite and I think it will always be. :)

Back