• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GREEN HULK PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone knows a place out there (store, auction, etc) or if anyone has a green hulk for sale (would prefer MIB, but if its loose and you have the box and all then I'm interested), then please let me know. I'm looking to pay near the cost that sideshow sold it for $325 plus shipping.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent

Darth Loki said:
try the waitlist :monkey3

i agree, it's a big piece with a HUGE box and if someone is repackaging it there's a chance it might get a paint rub in delivery. try the waitlist.

Hey guys I appreciate the replies. I've been on the wait list but that doesn't seem to be converting anytime soon.....

If there is anyone that knows anyone that has one MIB or a place/store that has one for a decent price (MIB of course), I'm talking like $360 shipped or less:monkey3 .....I know I could prob grab one on eBay for that much, but a lot of sellers that are selling them on eBay have like 98% feedback.......

Anyways, any help is appreciated, thanks.

$305! :horror

That's still more than I paid, but wow --- must have been the moderate feedback rating. It also ended at a less than favorable time.

BUMP, still looking, thinking about getting one on eBay from ToyNk, but the only thing stopping me is that I hear bad things about them from eBay and their online store......

Green Hulks seem to be popular right now on eBay...wait and try and get one from some one with a good reputation.... my 2 cents.

I guess the days of getting one for $285 shipped are over?

nash said:
I guess the days of getting one for $285 shipped are over?

Oh yeah.

All retailers are sold out and Ebay is drying up. Get it now or regret it in two months.

WELLLLLLLLL......I will have a GREEN HULK PF on the way courtesy OF A FELLOW BOARD MEMBER CARBO FATION.....WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

BE SURE TO SEE SOME PICS :)

NightCreeper said:
WELLLLLLLLL......I will have a GREEN HULK PF on the way courtesy OF A FELLOW BOARD MEMBER CARBO FATION.....WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

BE SURE TO SEE SOME PICS :)

CONGRATS!!!! I've been tempted to get a green to go with my grey......too many temptations!!! :D Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Back