• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB VENOM 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck. You are the 3rd person to post that in a week. Had to get one from Germany. There's one on ebay, but I doubt you'll pay his price. Good luck You're gonna think the grey hulk was easy compared to this.:eek:

customizerwannabe said:
Good luck. You are the 3rd person to post that in a week. Had to get one from Germany. There's one on ebay, but I doubt you'll pay his price. Good luck You're gonna think the grey hulk was easy compared to this.:eek:
theres no way it could be worth 1000

I know a guy who has this one on sale, it is in the netherlands however, so shipping will cost you. Let me know, I can PM him for you. He is on a dutch forum. Just let me know.

ecthelion said:
I know a guy who has this one on sale, it is in the netherlands however, so shipping will cost you. Let me know, I can PM him for you. He is on a dutch forum. Just let me know.
thats aight that would cost me too much :eek:

It's well worth a G, that PF grey hulk ain't worth no where near what it's fetching.

The Venom bust on the other hand is amazing.

Spliff said:
It's well worth a G, that PF grey hulk ain't worth no where near what it's fetching.

The Venom bust on the other hand is amazing.
yea yea yea:rolleyes: :D

Hi! What would be your max price including shipping?

Can ask around in germany, if that helps!

Dominik

Back