Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh WOW... my only fear is Medicoms weaker plastic. But I do agree.. abso-freakin-lutely amazing. Comming from a SS lover... they have some serious work to do if they plan to beat Medi on this one.

Again big thanks to QQB for pics on this thing, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it!!!!!!!!!!

Medi have really improved their human likenesses since Jedi Luke, I mean that sculpt really looks like Morrison.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Medi have really improved their human likenesses since Jedi Luke, I mean that sculpt really looks like Morrison.
Agreed. Fantastic sculpt. Easily Medicom's best actor likeness yet, imho.

This one is mine. Don't ask me how I will afford/justify it, but I will have one! :crying :rock :rock :rock

That would look awesome next to my Medi Boba Fett! I hope that Sideshow offers it, this will sell out faster than Boba!

It's been a great week for SW RAH, I heard about the Sandtrooper, actually got my Blackhole Stormtrooper and now this, I passed on Boba Fett but no way am I gonna miss this.

I'm doing my Medi dance right now:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

IrishJedi said:
Agreed. Fantastic sculpt. Easily Medicom's best actor likeness yet, imho.

Doubly agreed here. Im actually curious to see if they would take a second crack at Jedi Luke. If Medi could get a line going full steam and not just the usual 3 or 4 releases a year... think of the possibilites.

I'm not a Medicom fan, but even I have to admit that that is a very well done figure! I'm very impressed on the likeness too. Now I just hope Sideshow's is as good (or better) (and taller :lol ). Medicom now is kicking the quality of their likenesses up!

I hope they fixed any body breakage issues by the time Boba Fett's out. Where's the nutswinging smiley? :rock :rock :rock

Memnoch21 said:
Doubly agreed here. Im actually curious to see if they would take a second crack at Jedi Luke. If Medi could get a line going full steam and not just the usual 3 or 4 releases a year... think of the possibilites.

I think it's safe to say their SW line will continue, if you count Yoda we've had six announcements in the last year and apart from a plain white clone, the rest have been dream figures.

I know some of you guys were worried about having to stand your medis next to your SSC figures because of the height difference, but if Medi makes enough of these figures you could just have a completely seperate Medi collection.

So excited right now:D

wow...he looks friggin' awesome. way to go medicom. first boba...now jango. sweet!

Oh wow. This just might manage to break through my "no Medicom Star Wars RAH" vow, though October will be tough with finishing up the Power Loader. I already caved on Yoda.

A Boba from ROTJ (you know they'll do it eventually) might also do the trick....

If he comes with the other jetpack he'll look great against Mace Windu--even with the scale issue, Mace is tall and Jango's short--it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back