• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 2.0 Predator figures. city hunter and scar.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I Have the exclusive DX06 Captain Jack Sparrow mint in the box and mint in the shipper, never opened sideshow exclusive version. I'm willing to trade it for any of the following three figures...any of them will work. i'm also willing to buy them.

Hot toys City Hunter Predator 2.0
Hot toys Scar Predator 2.0
Hot toys Ancient Predator 2.0

they don't have to have boxes, But must be complete and in great shape.

Please PM me if you can help.

I have him ready to ship and all brand new.

18360563_1556961557679423_241395909_n.jpg

Re: DX06 Jack Sparrow exclusive for trade. Want Predator figures.

bump for newly revised list.

Re: Have DX06 Jack Sparrow exclusive for trade. I want Predator figures.

i'd sell him only to get money in order to buy the predators I need lol. So thank you for the offers, I suppose i'll just keep him until such a time as I get a good offer that's fair on him so I can either get my predators in trade or get the money to buy at least one and have some towards another one. I'm thinking $400 plus shipping and paypal fees extra.

Re: Have DX06 Jack Sparrow exclusive for trade. I want Predator figures.

Bump for Tuesday, still available and willing to trade it for any one of the three listed figures I'm looking for, I really need a scar predator and a city hunter so help a fellow freak out and message me please! :)

Re: Have DX06 Jack Sparrow exclusive for trade. I want 2.0 Predator figures.

does anyone have a scar 2.0 or a city hunter 2.0 for sale?

really need these two for my collection, Scar and City hunter. I will buy or trade for them. I have customs and new figures boxed.

Back