Statue Iron Studios Star Wars The Last Jedi license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/10 statues
18118946_1505698676108529_7927203829438558052_n.jpg

Has IS ever indicated one way or the other if they were going to be doing any more 1/4 statues from the OT?

I would hope they do, but I don't know that they've said for sure one way or the other.

I hope so too. Not a big fan of Sideshow's work on the premium format OT figures. Trying to keep an open mind about the upcoming Luke and Han figures but would love to see IS take a crack at them too. Also really hoping for a top notch Leia some day, I would pay big bucks for a 1/4 of her bent down next to R2 on a Tantive base.

I hope so too. Not a big fan of Sideshow's work on the premium format OT figures. Trying to keep an open mind about the upcoming Luke and Han figures but would love to see IS take a crack at them too. Also really hoping for a top notch Leia some day, I would pay big bucks for a 1/4 of her bent down next to R2 on a Tantive base.

I'm hoping for the best on the Luke and Han ESB PFs as well. I'm open to seeing what IS has in store, and almost any OT pieces would be welcomed. I personally want a 1/4 X-Wing Luke, TIE Pilot, AT-AT Driver and ESB Lando. Those are the main pieces I want, but I'm open to upgrading others or making room for exceptional duplicates.

I hope Iron Studios does more OT 1/4 statues, IMO nobody can touch them when it comes to portraits in polystone.

Back