Question About PF Freddy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry, this is an old topic for most of you I'm sure, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer anywhere.

What's the deal with Freddy's claw arm? (regular version, if it makes any difference) Is that sucker poseable?

Some of the pictures on SSC's site have the arm raised and others don't, but it seems like all of the "owner's photos" I've seen have the arm in that raised "This...is God." position.

Is it just a popular pose? Can it be posed? Inquiring minds, et cetera, et cetera... :D

I was wondering the same thing.
I have him, but the arm doesn't seem to be movable like with Older Universal PF's ...

If you look on the box of Jason, it's the same, the arm is in another position, but doesn't seem to move ...

Good Question.. because there is definately 2 positions on SS's webpage.

I have Demon Fred and it's definately Not poseable. I'd have to say the regular version isn't either.. but since I don't have him I can't say for sure. I thought PF's weren't poseable.

I have the Demon Freddy as well and dont recall him being posable at all.

some PFs are. A lot of the early UniMonsters have wire arms, but I believe days of that have come to an end.

If the Demon Freddy can't move, I think it's safe to assume regular Freddy can't either. :monkey2

Too bad, I love that thrust pelvis/shoulders back/claw poised downward casual Freddy look...

7110_image05.jpg

It looks like a great piece either way, but I'd have loved it if the arm was poseable.

Did the wire armature work well with the Uni Monsters? I wonder why the concept was abandoned with such extreme prejudice?

It moves but not at the shoulder. It bends at the elbow and it is a bendy material not a joint. I know this because my friend has the regular Freddy and he has moved the arm.

I have the demon Fredy and I have never tried to move the arm. I have no reason to.

My friend said it was a tad tuff to move. But it does move.

I have the regular edition and if its moveable there is no way in hell I'm gonna force it.

When I got it in I tryed and the arm seems to be very set in the raised arm position.

IMO it takes to much force to move it and gave up hope, the raised position is fine with me and I dont need a broken PF:monkey4

The Boot said:
Did the wire armature work well with the Uni Monsters? I wonder why the concept was abandoned with such extreme prejudice?

I thinked it worked very well for some off them, less for others.

For Dracula and LaM it's fantastic, you can really make great poses !

For Frankenstein and Vampyre it's not that good, it makes the arms look a bit unrealistic and the statue might appear doll-like ...

Phantom isn't much moveable, a little, but you can't make really different poses, Wolfman isn't moveable at all ...

Back