Kotobukiya ARTFX+ The Force Awakens: Poe Dameron and BB-8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meanstreak

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Revealed at Celebration... these are 1/10th scale. Nice to finally see some sort of "high quality" merch for Poe.

17904238_1694394447243611_8654950939511067563_n.jpg

Poe is LONG overdue for something beyond toys. I'd love a PF of him, but doubt that will happen, so I'll settle for this. Glad to see BB8 packaged with someone other then 3P0 and R2, didn't want to rebuy to figures I already had just for BB8.

They haven't. We just got a Vader, they are reissuing Yoda, Kylo Ren comes out next month, and there is a Death Trooper coming.

are kylo and the death trooper 1/7? this gives me hope...

I have the new vader, but thought he was a one-off. the rehashed yoda is well, just that.

I would kill for some more OT goodness in this scale...especially finishing off the troopers and then giving us some cantina love : )

Kylo and Death Trooper are indeed 1/7th ArtFX Statues! With a Yoda rerelease, I think Koto will start to give us about 4-5 a year. They wouldn't give any info at their booth, but I asked for more figures in both lines and they said they are far from done.

Back