PDA

View Full Version : prop Accurate Vader ANH Lightsaber

noisyrobot
03-28-2017, 10:57 PM
I'd like to get an accurate Vader ANH Lightsaber prop replica.

It doesn't need sound or lights- just to represent the original prop.

Was thinking of going here: http://graflexsabers.com/mpp.html

Does anyone have any experience with them or could point me in another direction?

bmarz1000
03-29-2017, 04:53 AM
I've bought all three OT sabers from them and they are of the highest quality. You can't go wrong with Parks Sabers. You'll need to grind off the Microflash logo off the Vader saber though.

myc
03-29-2017, 05:36 AM
I have an empty Park Saber and its gorgeous

darthblitzwing
03-30-2017, 07:04 AM
I owned the Obi Wan, was an awesome replica

DarthRusty
03-30-2017, 08:59 AM
Are you looking to build one? Or get it pretty much all finished. If you want one all finished, then yeah Parks is great. Like Bmarz said you'll need to take the MPP logo plate off, but that's easy. Aren't the ones being made now made with holes in the pommel, for the chassis & sound boards? I think I got the last one off TCCS that was just the saber. I still haven't taken the logo plate off, I kinda like it on. Anyway, it's a well put together saber.
If you're looking to build one, you could look into a Hieland conversion, or get in on the run of MPP replicas RomanProps is working on. www.romanprops.com

noisyrobot
03-30-2017, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Are you looking to build one? Or get it pretty much all finished. If you want one all finished, then yeah Parks is great. Like Bmarz said you'll need to take the MPP logo plate off, but that's easy. Aren't the ones being made now made with holes in the pommel, for the chassis & sound boards? I think I got the last one off TCCS that was just the saber. I still haven't taken the logo plate off, I kinda like it on. Anyway, it's a well put together saber.
If you're looking to build one, you could look into a Hieland conversion, or get in on the run of MPP replicas RomanProps is working on. www.romanprops.com

I've got no problem with building one. I have a weathered Roman's Obi-Wan lightsaber. It's perfect- I didn't know he was doing an MPP replica.
Many thanks, DarthRusty. Based on how good his Obi-Wan lightsaber is, I think I'll go with him.

DarthRusty
03-30-2017, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

I've got no problem with building one. I have a weathered Roman's Obi-Wan lightsaber. It's perfect- I didn't know he was doing an MPP replica.
Many thanks, DarthRusty. Based on how good his Obi-Wan lightsaber is, I think I'll go with him.

His GRAFLEX's are amazing as well :love