Hollywood Collectibles Alien: Covenant License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genosha175

Freaked Out
Reaction score
No idea why they're using the xeno from the game AVP 2010.

HCG-Alien-Covenant-Teaser.jpg

Interesting...I would have preferred that another company obtained the license but from I've seen and read, the quality of their products seems to be on the upswing. I hope they start with a nicely detailed 1/3rd scale protomorph in a dynamic action pose:drool

They are solid for weapons and mechanical stuff, which this film should have plenty of.

As for the aliens themselves, not so confident.

yep, not too shabby with props, but hell no to anything that requires quality , detail and care. There will be plenty of others that pick up this license I bet.

This looks so bad! Why did they choose that for an exclusive!? The colors look bad! Somethings off about it! 1/3 scale or fail...no, no wait 1/4 scale or fail! They take way to long to produce stuff! I'll just wait to see if Prime1 gets the license and order it from them! The armor needs to be moved over one millimeter to the left! The base is too big! No, the base is to small!

Just thought I'd get a jump start on the nitpick and complaints...

Looking forward to this.

As above, HCG are usually decent with props, but I have little hope for this line, even their 1:1 Warrior Alien looked weird, their Big chap bust looked nothing like the big chap. I'm not sure I've seen anything Alien from them I've liked actually (a few weapons aside) Maybe they will surprise me, but that amateurish advert with an irrelevant digital xeno did little to inspire confidence.

Back