Friday the13th vs Halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the better Franchise

• Friday the 13th

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Halloween

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
jason_vorhees.bmp

VS

MichaelMyers.jpg

Well it's getting down to the nitty gritty, Which of these silent killers will make it into the finals?

No offense to all the Jason fans but if Halloween had not have been such a huge success, Ft13 never would have been made in the first place. Michael was first, always was, always will be.

Jason for moi. That guy is bad@$$ and gives no mercy to anyone.

Very hard choice for me on this one,but I have to give Jason a slight edge.

I love them both so much, maybe I should have voted Myers.

TOE said:
Jason for moi. That guy is bad@$$ and gives no mercy to anyone.

Except dogs. The script for Pt 8 was edited because Hodder felt Jason wouldn't kick a dog. I guess that's too cruel for Jason. You wanna know what Myers does to dogs? He eats them.

Michael ftw.

Hodder is right, Jason wouldn't hurt a dog. Jason isn't evil per se, he feels what he is doing is out of revenge, hence he doesn't kill kids and animals. I think thats why I like him, it makes him sort of an anti-hero and more complex then Myers. Jason is my vote.

denger4000 said:
Hodder is right, Jason wouldn't hurt a dog. Jason isn't evil per se, he feels what he is doing is out of revenge, hence he doesn't kill kids and animals. I think thats why I like him, it makes him sort of an anti-hero and more complex then Myers.

Cool argument for Jason!

occulum said:
we're voting for a thoroughbred killer here..... :devil

Than Leatherface must be the ultimate winner!!!

I dont believe there to be a more thoroughbred killer Leatherface!

King Darkness said:
Than Leatherface must be the ultimate winner!!!

I dont believe there to be a more thoroughbred killer Leatherface!
even better! :rock

Halloween all the way. No questions asked and thats not a slam to Jason or the Friday The 13th movies. But if there wasnt a Michael Myers there would be no Jason.

Michael Rules.

many of the Myers fans are big Jason fans as well.

but when theyre forced to pick and choose, you get the results in this poll

Back