• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LTB General Grievous Ex. PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarthNeil

BUMP- I was lucky enough to find a PF Grievous at a great price-- but alas I'd still love to have the cape (for the look--not simply due to the exclusive nature). Shot in the dark here (feel free to taunt mercilessly) but if there's anyone who would be willing to sell me the cape please let me know... Longshot but might as well ask.

Happy collecting.

Anyone tired of dusting this half cyborg/ half alien droid general? I'd love to add him to my SW collection (prefer the Ex over the normal but open to both). Let me know if you have one that you're looking to move. Like others I'd rather use this board (collectors helping collectors) than E-bay... I'm located in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick...

Leia---- and I just purchased Grievous (not Ex. but good deal)...

I'm going to be selling my 12" now aren't I?:monkey4

DarthNeil said:
I'm sick...

Leia---- and I just purchased Grievous (not Ex. but good deal)...

I'm going to be selling my 12" now aren't I?:monkey4
It doesn't have to be that way but that is usually the next phase of the sickness. Sorry and be prepared because it's not a cheap road you have chosen. :cool:

El Roranous said:
It doesn't have to be that way but that is usually the next phase of the sickness. Sorry and be prepared because it's not a cheap road you have chosen. :cool:
I think I can hold out after I get these two--- I held off on the Darth Maul as I'm happy with the 12" version--- I only went for the Leia as it was a great deal and for the nostalgic feeling I have for that character (first action figure I bought along with C-3P0 outside the theatre in the lobby 30 years ago) and I really wanted the Grievous as the Hasbro 12" blows and I doubt SS will ever be able to make a 12"... I think I can hold out--- but man is my wife gonna kill me :monkey4

DarthNeil said:
Anyone tired of dusting this half cyborg/ half alien droid general? I'd love to add him to my SW collection (prefer the Ex over the normal but open to both). Let me know if you have one that you're looking to move. Like others I'd rather use this board (collectors helping collectors) than E-bay... I'm located in Canada.
I would suggest getting on the waitlist. I dont have to dust he is under an acrylic cover.:D

try looking in the Yellow pages for a local seamstress or tailor that does alterations. there was a time when i wasn't sure if i'd be able to get the Exlusive Grievous, but i knew of this sweet lil lady who'd done alterations for be before. took her pics of Grievous and his cape and she said she could make something very similar for like $40 bucks. i'm sure it wouldn't have been an exact SS cape but depending on what kinda deal u got on ur Grievous, u could have ur own "exclusive" for less than a retail exclusive. just a thought.

Back