• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys celtic or ancient predator 2.0 figs=the want is strong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Goodevening to everyone. I found out that this is an actual post place saying that you want to buy a particular product. I kept tacking on what I wanted to buy on my other forum posts anyways here's what I want: If anyone knows where I can get a Hot Toys Ancient Predator or Celtic Predator 2.0 for at least $200-340 please let me know!?

Thanks--Alex

Goodevening to everyone. I found out that this is an actual post place saying that you want to buy a particular product. I kept tacking on what I wanted to buy on my other forum posts anyways here's what I want: If anyone knows where I can get a Hot Toys Ancient Predator or Celtic Predator 2.0 or has one and would like to get rid of for at least $200-370 please let me know!?

Thanks--Alex

Meant to say that new or used doesn't matter, so long as a used one isn't broken or missing pieces(excluding the alien head on spear for Ancient predator-I could honestly do without that).
BUMP--BUMP

Goodevening to everyone. I found out that this is an actual post place saying that you want to buy a particular product. I kept tacking on what I wanted to buy on my other forum posts anyways here's what I want: If anyone knows where I can get a Hot Toys Ancient Predator or Celtic Predator 2.0 for at least $200-340 please let me know!?

Thanks--Alex
BUMP-date BUMP-date
Meant to say that new or used doesn't matter, so long as a used one isn't broken or missing pieces(excluding the alien head on spear for Ancient predator-I could honestly do without that).
And let's lower the gene pool this time-only people with good amount of feedback(94-100% range)=I'm not in the mood to deal with crap if I don't get what I would like in the box. Wouldn't have to say that if people would just be honest with others but nope there are those shady idiots out there that just want to make a quick $100+ off of you and it's ashame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP-date BUMP-date
And let's lower the gene pool this time-only people with good amount of feedback(94-100% range)=I'm not in the mood to deal with crap if I don't get what I would like in the box. Wouldn't have to say that if people would just be honest with others but nope there are those shady idiots out there that just want to make a quick $100+ off of you and it's ashame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP-date

you looking for any other figures? I have a lot of predators including some bad ass custom ones

you looking for any other figures? I have a lot of predators including some bad ass custom ones

Well I was looking to do a custom of the Hot Toys City Hunter 2.0 if I never land on an Ancient Pred 2.0. I was going to put classic predator body armor on I don't like city hunter's armor and plasma caster. The problem I that I have with the City Hunter 2.0 is not the one about the face sculpt and height of crown but the length of the dreads I don't think they're long enough. If you have one a custom of him with head and mandibles that has longer dreads I might be interested. I just hate that they didn't give him longer dreads. Could you shoot me some pics on text of the customs you're selling by an chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back